AMA’s cultivation is an indoor hydroponic operation. Throughout the growing process, we utilize a rigorous integrated pest management system that minimizes the use of pesticides, ensuring our flower is as pure as possible and free of contaminants. Our new, state-of-the-art cultivation facility features pioneering technology, as we strive to be one step ahead of the industry. An automated dosing system with a digital interface controls the drip automation technology in our grow rooms, allowing us to fine-tune nutrient programs for specific plants to ensure each plant receives the exact amount of necessary nutrients to achieve an optimal moisture content.
We utilize a BHO extraction process to produce our extracts. Focused on producing clean, high-quality products, we strive to achieve ultra-refined extracts with the lowest residual solvent count possible.
The AMA difference
- State-of-the-art cultivation technology ·
- Our extracts feature hydrocarbon levels much lower than state requirements ·
- All materials and end-products are triple tested, in-house and by third-party testing at state-licensed labs ·
- We strive to produce products with elevated terpene levels and flavor profiles ·
- Our customer service is focused on education through our knowledgeable brand ambassador program