Strong Financial Position
- $12.8 M in sales revenue for the nine months, ending April 30th (fiscal 2019)
- $12.6 M (fiscal 2018)
- Cash on hand ($14M as of Q3)
- $60 M total assets
- No debt
Focused on Consumer Packaged Goods (CPGs) - Operating in two sought-after verticals:
- Cannabis-concentrate – largest market share in Nevada
- CBD branded goods - diversified portfolio of products and brands selling across 46 US states
- Nevada-based cultivation, production and manufacturing operations
- Huge market opportunity in Las Vegas, a global hub of adult-use cannabis tourism
- Expansion into California and Colorado with licensed partners Green Spectrum Trading and Denver Dab Co.
- Opportunities in new markets like Canada and Arizona
- First ever licensed cultivator in southern Nevada
- First-mover advantage in developing IP, production, distribution and market share
- Advanced cultivation facilities
- Investing in infrastructure – to increase concentrate output, hemp processing
- Wholesaler – flower and concentrates
- White label partners – Denver Dab Co, Gotti’s Gold
- Co-branded products – Birdhouse Skateboards™, OG DNA Genetics
- E-commerce platform for CBD Canna Hemp™ wellness products
- Operational expertise with cannabis industry and public market professionals, including long-time cultivators, cosmetic industry professionals, regulators, marketers and financiers
- US/Canada exposure – Canadian listed, OTC QX trading
- Research coverage from Canaccord Genuity
At the end of Prohibition. At the forefront of a New Beginning.
1933 Industries’ objective is to capitalize on the opportunities resulting from the end of cannabis prohibition in Canada and the legalization of the industry in several US States. The Company is focused on its consumer packaged goods business and has established a foothold in several distinct parts of the value chain of the North American medical and adult use cannabis industry. The Company will replicate this model in other jurisdictions where permitted by law or regulation.
U.S. cannabis industry is projected to exceed $50 billion in size by 2026 (Cowen & Co.), driven by the legalization of recreational cannabis in many states
Canada’s market is projected to reach C$22.6 billion over the coming years (Deloitte)
- Strengthen and expand current operations
- Introduce the Company’s brands into new and upcoming markets
- Identify targets for acquisition in favorable jurisdictions
- Develop and identify products that would benefit from THC and CBD additives.
- Ensure proper capitalization to strike where opportunities are available
Leading position and first-mover advantage in Las Vegas
- First licensed cultivator in Las Vegas
- Longest growing history of any medical marijuana establishment in Nevada
- Holder of licenses for cultivation and production
- Required infrastructure in place to rapidly scale up cannabis production
Established consumer products
- Strong foothold in both legalized cannabis from cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) products
- Established brand identity and consumer loyalty with growing sales and margins
- Growth of CBD due to its potential therapeutic applications for a variety of conditions
- Huge opportunity in hemp-derived CBD and high-quality CBD branded products that have wide appeal
- Establishing hemp-processing and CBD extraction vertical with few competitors in the market
- Completed cultivation expansion from 12,000 sq. ft. total capacity to a state-of-the-art, newly built 67,750 sq. ft. cultivation-only facility
- Expanding extraction capacity and production space to 12,160 sq. ft.
- Establishing a new hemp processing facility to produce CBD extracts for full spectrum oils, distillates and isolates
Cannabis experts. Lifelong entrepreneurs.
- Operational expertise with cannabis industry and public market professionals
- Leadership includes long-time cultivators, cosmetic industry professionals, regulators, marketers and financiers.